Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day II


So I did a little bit of leveling today. I did Hillsbrad and was stuck on finding a place to level so I went to Stonetalon Mountains. I decided to go to Ratchet first since they give a few quests to go into Stonetalon. I still hadn't done the Guns of Northwatch quest so I did that one as it was still green even though most of the mobs were gray. Kind of a waste of time exp wise but oh boy did I find a lot of items to sell on the AH. I found tons of linen cloth and a great number of greens to sell.

Then I headed on over to ST-Mnts. Did the spider and goblin quests and made a lot of spider meat, some spider silk and some more linen cloth. So it was a great day for farming stuff at this level I'm just now catching up to the quests that are actually yellow to me so it should be a little more challenging and give me a little more profit with the items that drop in the near future.

The deep moss spider eggs quest is interesting. When you grab an egg little spiders spawn that, when killed, drop extra loot. They're easy to kill and drop spiders meat and small venom sacks in addition to the gray spider parts that all spiders drop. I did not find any spider silk from them but I wouldn't be surprised if they did drop that as well.

So after collecting my auctions from yesterday I am up to a new total of 150gold 87 silver and 68 copper. I'm parked at the inn in Stonetalon Mountains so I will not be able to put all my goodies up on the AH for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really great venture. I know I have met my share of players that have difficulty finding the money to upgrade their skills or buy their mounts or gear when they hit new levels. I think you are doing a great thing, showing people the way to make decisions that enhance their gold collecting while they level. I look forward to following your progress.

    -Whø

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Who, I am having trouble with my computer atm and so am not able to level quite as fast as I would like. But don't worry should be all good soon enough.

    ReplyDelete