Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 2


So I made a good amount of money off all my items. I am now at an amazing amount of 9g 14s 37c at level 12. It's amazing how fast low level stuff sells.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I am leveling first-aid as I level so I am using cloth I find in order to raise my skill. As soon as I "graduate" to the next cloth in first aid I will sell any extras I find. I already have max level of first aid with linen and am now only waiting for mobs that drop wool cloth. All the extra linen is now profit! I sell it on the AH for whatever the going price is and boom money made and I didn't pay a thing.

So now I am on my way to the crossroads in the barrens. I ran 1 RFC group and tanked it. Hooray Prot! It actually works! Some decent BoE greens but no boss loot. I equipped the upgrades binding them to my character and any non upgrades I found I put on the AH for what seemed to be a good value.

"Of the bear," or, "of the monkey," gear was easier than the ones who weren't categorized. I just searched for that class "of the monkey" in the AH tab and sorted the results by lowest level first. Then I could see the price curve on the items. Many times you'll find the items you're selling this way too. So I put up my new auctions and headed on down to the dreaded Barrens.

After dying a few times to a rare mob in front of a quest objective I eventually bested the Warcraft system and collected the item by timing my click with the swing of the level 20 rare. He missed me twice in a row luckily and I got to collect the item after a 3sec collection timer.

I am still collecting linen cloth and all sorts of goodies that I won't be using but selling on the AH.

When my bags do fill...and they fill a lot I have to choose what to throw away in order to make room for the new whites and greens coming into my bags.


  1. First thing I throw away is drinks, #1- I am a warrior no mana means I don't need drinks.


  2. The second things I throw away is non-meat consumable food. Any bread or fungus that says eat to restore health I throw away unless it also holds a well-fed buff.


  3. Third things I will throw away are grey items. These have no real use in the game so vendoring them is usually a wise choice. sometimes you can sell greys u find on the AH or in trade chat like brooms and pitchforks because people like to goof off and show their friends their "epic'ly" enchanted broom.

If u have a white or green you're picking up then start tossing out useless greys if you can't find a vendor nearby to take them from you.If u do end up with your bags full a lot think about purchasing bags off the AH or hope you get lucky and find some during your travels.

One thing I have been doing while I level is send items off to an alt. I have a level 18 warlock on Onyxia as well named Britneyfearz. Whenever I see a mailbox I send every single white and green item that I've found to her until I get to a major city. Then I log off switch to my lock and return everything to Anthaknee. It's an easy way to keep your bags free of all the clutter.

----------


So I'm level 18 now on my warrior as well and prot is shaping up to be nice. I have to have a shield out to interrupt spell casters at this level so being prot is really nice. I flew to org, trained and posted my auctions. I found a few chests while leveling today and have a few peacebloom, copper ore, and light feathers. Light feathers weren't from the chests but from the harpy's and plainstriders in the barrens. I put these on the AH and will log off for the night to see how they sell.

My potions are stacking up, not sure if I should sell them but I'll think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment