Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 1

Character Creation: so I had to decide what class to level and I decided on a Troll warrior. I've got just about 1 of every class above level 15 except a warrior and paladin. I think mostly I'm just interested in seeing whether Prot is a viable leveling spec now.
My character's name: Anthaknee of Onyxia (US)
I made a decision that while leveling this character I would not send him any money from a high level character nor run him through any instances with the help of a high level friend as that would ruin the numbers. I did however buy and send Anthaknee the Bind to account Heirloom shoulders that give the wearer 10% increased experience from mobs. He won't find as many goodie items as a starter character would but I also just want to fly through these levels as fast as possible and see what kind of money can be made. I'm guessing a great amount.
-------------
I'll start with level 10 since before that you'll probably fall asleep.Pre-level 10 is simple questing and selling all the greys that aren't upgrades to your gear so you can afford the new abilities that come with levels.
By level 10 I had a nice stockpile of Boar's Meat, Linen Cloth, Malachite, and all sorts of other goodies that I did not vendor trash(sell to a vendor). Any item that is white is an item that is used somewhere in the world of warcraft to do something for the player. Boar's Meat sells surprisingly well on most servers. Hunters use it to feed their pets and keep them happy.
After a good amount of leveling in Durotar I headed to Orgrimmar to see Thrall, leader of the Horde!!!
Seriously though guys he had a quest for me... I'm serious... this isn't a RP realm don't worry.
Since I was in Org I now had the luxury of going to the Auction house for the first time. I, with my paltry 5 silver and 27 copper started placing all my white and green items on the AH for market value. I sold my boars meat for 50s per stack of 10. I've gotten 1g per stack before but that day they were 50s so that's what I put them up for.
I put my auctions up and logged out for the night. We'll see how well I do tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment