Friday, February 13, 2009

Intro to Gold Rush

So this is my first post on this blog. I want to tell you a little about myself and what I am attempting to do with this blog.
I want to make a blog that shows you how easy it is to aquire gold as you "Rush" to 80. From level 1 to level 80 you can be making tons of gold and easily too. I'm going to level a character from 1-80 and show you each day how easy it so to make money as you level. I'm doing this both as an experiment for myself to see what items sell and where to farm them as well as creating a guide for you, the reader so you too can make money off of my ventures.
I am not going to play the auctionhouse by buying things off it and reselling them as I level. I will only use the items that I aquire through leveling to turn a profit.

-------------------------------------------

My Character at the moment is level 25. I am going to attempt to recreate what I did each day from levels 1-25 until I catch up on this journal before I continue. Please excuse my lack of documentation until I reach that point in time. After that I will attempt to follow my character to the T with screenshots, maps and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment